WORKSHOP TAX GOES TO CAMPUS
From the beginning I really interested to follow the workshop entitled tax goes to campus. This workshop takes the theme, namely the younger generation cares about taxes. I very much agree with the theme because it is now many people are less concerned about tax. Tax revenue is one of the largest countries. I have a great interest in the field of taxation. Because it is my desire after graduating from College, I want to work in once one tax agencies.
One of the goals of this workshop are socializing and workshop charging e-filing. Through this workshop I became know bring now filling annual tax is no longer based manual but already online. So we can fill our annual tax through a mobile phone or laptop. We can fill it out at home or place of work, should not come to the tax office. Annual tax reporting limit is until March 31. So have you guys report annual tax?
Through this workshop I selected to intern at one of the tax services office in bekasi. I feel verry lucky and pleased to be an intern at the tax office 😊😉 . Certainly this opportunity I will not miss it. Though the apprenticed at the tax office does not make me forget with my college. I should be able to divide the time between an internship with coursework, so that it can run hand in. I feel lucky because I can search experience that not all the friends I can get that experince 😎😄😄


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar